  • In total there are 9 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

For Sale and Wanted

Some essential bits for summer fun for sale

by ColinR » 22 Jun 2016, 07:36

Image

Plus a combined pair of paddles / kayak style paddle convertible in addition to the ones shown.

£80 - totally pristine condition

Image

Single Ringo used as you can see but sound and keeps pressure

£35

Image

Two man Ringo. As above used but sound and holds pressure - £40

One tow line available which will go with the first of the above to sell - Both of the above for £65 if sold together

Image

4 available - £10 each or £30 for all 4 together. Note these are not life jackets but bouyancy aids for skiing / ringoing

Image

£25 each, four available, Manual inflation.

Image

Suitable as a kedge. I think it is 5Kg plus chain. £15

Image

Mooring buddy, still fully springy! £15

Preferable collect from just North of Southampton or can deliver withing a sensible range. Postage would probably be a bit high for most items but would consider at cost.
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by ChrisH » 22 Jun 2016, 18:25

Why can't I see the pics in Tapatalk?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by ColinR » 22 Jun 2016, 20:09

I have no idea! They are normal pics linked from photo bucket.
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by Matt13 » 22 Jun 2016, 21:23

Did you say summer? :D
User avatar
Matt13
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

by ColinR » 23 Jun 2016, 07:12

It's weather like last night that softens the pain of selling the boat :roll:
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by NikTheGeek » 23 Jun 2016, 20:08

I was thinking of buying an anchor buddy/mooring buddy anyway. How heavy is it? Assuming its less than 10kg it would be £7.95 with Hermes and if less than 5kg it would be £5.95. Could you let me know?

Also, the manual inflation lifejackets, are they all adult ones or would they also fit kids?

tnx

Nick
Seadoo Spark (for now)
ʞǝǝbǝɥʇʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ɹǝʇʇıʍʇ
ɹǝzʇןǝɯsʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ʞooqǝɔɐɟ
User avatar
NikTheGeek
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker

Location: South Devon

by ColinR » 24 Jun 2016, 07:14

The Anchor buddy is not too heavy, about 2.5 Kg I'm guessing?

The like jackets were used one by me so definitely adult and wife and two girls mid teens and upwards. Not suitable really for anyone smaller I would suggest.

Wife is about 9 1/2 stone as a guide.

I'll weigh it all over the weekend and get a package price.
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by ChrisH » 24 Jun 2016, 13:19

Colin,
might be interested in the anchor. I have a locker designed specifically for this style.
If you have chance could you measure please the cross member bar, and from the cross member bar to the end of the bar where the chain attaches.
This should tell me if it will fit in my locker. - thanks
User avatar
ChrisH

by ColinR » 24 Jun 2016, 15:47

Hi Chris,

Will do over the weekend. I'm away tomorrow but will get the dimensions done on Sunday.
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by ColinR » 26 Jun 2016, 16:55

ColinR wrote:The Anchor buddy is not too heavy, about 2.5 Kg I'm guessing?

The like jackets were used one by me so definitely adult and wife and two girls mid teens and upwards. Not suitable really for anyone smaller I would suggest.

Wife is about 9 1/2 stone as a guide.

I'll weigh it all over the weekend and get a package price.

Anchor buddy is only 0.65kg

Life jackets are about 1.2 kg each.
User avatar
ColinR