• Boat Banter

It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 00:37

For Sale and Wanted

Some essential bits for summer fun for sale

by ColinR » 26 Jun 2016, 16:57

ChrisH wrote:Colin,
might be interested in the anchor. I have a locker designed specifically for this style.
If you have chance could you measure please the cross member bar, and from the cross member bar to the end of the bar where the chain attaches.
This should tell me if it will fit in my locker. - thanks

Anchor is 46 cm across the bar ant total 61cm length.
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by ChrisH » 26 Jun 2016, 19:44

ColinR wrote:
ChrisH wrote:Colin,
might be interested in the anchor. I have a locker designed specifically for this style.
If you have chance could you measure please the cross member bar, and from the cross member bar to the end of the bar where the chain attaches.
This should tell me if it will fit in my locker. - thanks

Anchor is 46 cm across the bar ant total 61cm length.

Thanks Colin.
Hmm that's a shame . My locker is only 40 deep from where the bar would sit.
I'll have to keep looking. Thanks for measuring though.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by ColinR » 15 Jul 2016, 08:18

Update:

Both ringos, 2 of the life jackets and the anchor buddy are sold.

Deals to be done on the remainder :D
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap