• Boat Banter

It is currently 12 May 2024, 14:13
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

For Sale and Wanted

Wanted: waterski's for kids (11 year olds)

by Baasboat » 17 May 2016, 18:49

Hi
Anyone got any suggestions on waterski's for kids to learn on please?
Have been looking online and there seem to be trainer ones with a rope connector at front and back of the skis, not sure what age you can use them on or if they just need an adult pair.
If anyone has some for sale, let me know

Regards

Baasboat
Baasboat
Able Rate
Able Rate

by shibbs » 17 May 2016, 21:36

I saw some for sale at the boat jumble the other week for £25, wish I'd got them as they seem to be hard to come by for a sensible price.
I learnt on trick ski's, the extra width made it much easier both for balance and for lift.
I think learning on adult ski's will be difficult as they will be too bouyant.
I'd probably say keep an eye on eBay or something..?
Hoping to get my eldest ( also 11) trying this summer.

by ChrisH » 18 May 2016, 18:25

Marinesuperstore have a trainer ski for 49.95

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by shibbs » 18 May 2016, 19:37

That doesn't seem bad at all, with ski rope included.

by shibbs » 18 May 2016, 19:39

To adjust my first post, when I said too bouyant, I meant to bouyant and difficult to control when in the water trying to get into the correct start position.. :oops:

by Baasboat » 19 May 2016, 20:21

Many thanks for the replies
Baasboat
Able Rate