• Boat Banter

It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 21:02

For Sale and Wanted

Monterey 180 bow rider -SOLD!

by mlines » 07 Jan 2016, 21:10

Advert place by me on behalf of Josh (daughters boyfriend) as he says I am better at getting pictures in a post - if your interested PM me and I will put you in contact with Josh directly.

Thinking of selling my boat! It's a Monterey 180 bow rider. Only 1 elderly couple owned it before me since new and fully serviced every year. Only ever used for cruising up the river. Engine is immaculate, starts up and runs perfect. Comes with a twin axle braked trailer with trailer light board. It also has all fenders, ropes, a couple of life jackets and a few other bits. Overall really good condition and ready to use for the summer. £5500.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by mlines on 08 Jan 2016, 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by Ianfs » 07 Jan 2016, 22:40

I have no connection with the seller or the boat.

However, having seen the way in which the family have looked after her, she looks as if she would be an excellent buy for someone. I really don't understand why they would want to sell her, she is in excellent condition. :)

by _Ed_ » 08 Jan 2016, 11:11

Agree, good well maintained boat.
www.aboardmyboat.co.uk - boat projects and stuff!
_Ed_
Elite Engine tuner
Elite Engine tuner

by mlines » 08 Jan 2016, 13:42

Just to say, if there is any confusion, this is not Witch Way 1. Its a similar layout and colour scheme to our original Bayliner but this is my daughters boyfriends boat.
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by mlines » 08 Jan 2016, 18:56

NOW SOLD
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire