  • In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

For Sale and Wanted

Free: RAL 9010 white glass fibre repair kit

by NikTheGeek » 25 Nov 2015, 22:30

New half a kilo tin of glass fibre repair paste and activator.

Just pay for the postage and its yours.

I got the wrong colour, it's too white for my boat, so I now have the right colour and can't send this back. It'll be £5.79 postage I'd have thought to mainland UK via Hermes.

Message me with your postcode and I'll check.

Nick
Seadoo Spark (for now)
ʞǝǝbǝɥʇʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ɹǝʇʇıʍʇ
ɹǝzʇןǝɯsʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ʞooqǝɔɐɟ