• Boat Banter

It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 02:11
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

For Sale and Wanted

Mk1 Pajero - Tow car

by mlines » 05 Nov 2015, 19:24

So with a lot of talk of tow cars......

For sale on behalf of my daughters boyfriend. He is look for £1000. You can contact him through me (PM or 07535744972) the rest after this point are his words.....

For Sale is a:
A Mitsubishi Pajero MK1 LWB 2.5 turbo diesel (non intercooled) high top with sunroof! It has done 219,000km (136,000 miles approx.) and has had 1 owner from registration in the UK in 1991 till January this year! Since I have had it (January) I have not used it much as I have not used it for what it was intending to use it for!

It has clearly been very well looked after and is in fantastic condition for it age with no rust or corrosion underneath! The original owner has had it rust protected in the past! Only areas which need attention is the lower body behind the rear wheels as this is rusting and a small patch on the front wheel arch but passed the MOT in April with this as an advisory! At some point all the bushes have been replaced for poly bushes underneath.

The rest of the body is in fantastic condition along with the interior which is in amazing condition for its age! A real rare find these days being so clean and tidy!

Since I have had it I have replaced the back box of the exhaust and centre pipe with new mounts, front two tyres and balanced, a full service, coolant change, MOT and had a couple of small sections underneath welded!

It is a fantastic example and drives perfect! The only thing which does not work is the temperature gauge, the car does NOT over and have had this checked out by a mechanic to confirm and requires a new temperate gauge as I have replaced the temp sensor and this not solved it! The only other bad point is that the clutch started to slip, I have bought the clutch kit and it is in the car but haven't had the time for someone to fit it for me!

Unfortunately I do not have a lot of history for the car, the previous owner did say that she had it somewhere but as it was her husbands car she had no idea where it was, but just from looking at the car you can tell it has been loved and cared for! All the tyres and brakes are great! One nice thing it does has is all the tax discs with the car since it was registered in the UK!

So to sum it up, great clean car, couple of minor things to be done which are not urgent but it is 28 years old, has to be one of the best and most original Pajero Mk1's left in the country!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire