For Sale and Wanted

FS: Xcite Carve 9.6 iSUP

by NikTheGeek » 30 Oct 2015, 10:48

Purchased from Boatworld as a xmas present to myself, I enjoyed it so much even though I only managed to use it a few times. It's one of those things that because it's a solo passtime and I have a boat, there is very rarely any time I get to go out on my own without the kids in tow. So I'm either out on the boat, or we are doing something else.

Here it is on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xcite-Sports-In ... +carve+9.6

Here is a youtube video of it in Cornwall - first trip out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gmpj9vlOks (it has a GoPro mount on the front)

It's rated for 90kg. I weigh 70kg and have had my kids on it with me and it's fine.

It comes in a backpack with high pressure pump, 3 part paddle, pressure guage and repair kit.

£389 new, yours for £250 (plus postage or arrange your own courier or collect from Wigan). A great cheap entry to inflatable standup paddleboarding.

Nick
Seadoo Spark (for now)
ʞǝǝbǝɥʇʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ɹǝʇʇıʍʇ
ɹǝzʇןǝɯsʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ʞooqǝɔɐɟ
User avatar
NikTheGeek
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker

Location: South Devon

by NikTheGeek » 30 Oct 2015, 11:51

Sold. That was quick!

I must have underpriced it... :)
Seadoo Spark (for now)
ʞǝǝbǝɥʇʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ɹǝʇʇıʍʇ
ɹǝzʇןǝɯsʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ʞooqǝɔɐɟ
User avatar
NikTheGeek
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker

Location: South Devon

by Ianfs » 30 Oct 2015, 18:34

Wow, that was quick.

Makes me think we ought to have a guess at who bought it. :mrgreen:

Return to For Sale and Wanted