• Boat Banter

It is currently 01 May 2024, 21:36
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

For Sale and Wanted

FREE Fletcher 146

by 10mpg » 12 Jan 2015, 09:59

Free Fletcher 146 hull to a good home where will be restored only! Late 60's early 70's estimated age, original gel coat on lower hull, only very minor cosmetic damage, top could be cleaned back easily, there's a caravan chassis accessible for a small cost to make a trailer if required.. owned it for years it's been kept covered and dry, great classic budget speed boat project prefect for father son project or just a cool old boat I'm never going to do it as I have three kids now so wouldn't fit and would always use my bigger boat...

URL=http://s41.photobucket.com/user/caddilac21/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0066_zpsdasxlodv.jpg.html]Image[/URL]
10mpg
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 11 Jan 2015, 20:40

by NikTheGeek » 12 Jan 2015, 19:18

Just reading your other thread. You won't deliver this FOC coz you want the trailer back will you? :)

P.S. Welcome back!

Nick
Seadoo Spark (for now)
ʞǝǝbǝɥʇʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ɹǝʇʇıʍʇ
ɹǝzʇןǝɯsʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ʞooqǝɔɐɟ
User avatar
NikTheGeek
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker

Location: South Devon

by 10mpg » 12 Jan 2015, 21:35

No I'm not offering delivery, like I said there's a caravan chassis here that could easily be fashioned into a trailer (this was my plan) which I would sell for about £70 if required, at a pinch it could be used to transport the boat 'as is' but it's just a flat sheet of board on top at the moment so you'd need to be careful with your tie downs. I'd be happy for someone to borrow it and bring it back for free though if it helped...
10mpg
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 11 Jan 2015, 20:40

by NikTheGeek » 17 Jan 2015, 14:27

Sorry for the late reply (been building a new school - well the IT part of it). I know you weren't offering delivery, I was only joking anyway! Whilst if I lived near you AND had the space, I'd take it coz it looks cute, in reality, my next "project" is going to be a jetski. Always wanted one...

cheers

Nik
Seadoo Spark (for now)
ʞǝǝbǝɥʇʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ɹǝʇʇıʍʇ
ɹǝzʇןǝɯsʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ʞooqǝɔɐɟ
User avatar
NikTheGeek
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker

Location: South Devon

by NikTheGeek » 06 Sep 2015, 15:42

NikTheGeek wrote:... my next "project" is going to be a jetski. Always wanted one...

Oh dear, I got an MG TF instead of a jetski :)

mgtf.jpg
mgtf.jpg (209.25 KiB) Viewed 8177 times
Seadoo Spark (for now)
ʞǝǝbǝɥʇʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ɹǝʇʇıʍʇ