It is currently 13 Aug 2020, 03:08

For Sale and Wanted

Hunton 36 for sale

by ian h » 13 Jul 2020, 20:36

ChrisH wrote:Stunning boat. I think though the purchase price would just be the start of my worries financially unfortunately :-(
Good luck selling her though Ian, the right person is out there somewhere.

Depends on expectations price wise, I have used the same engineer for 11 years ownership. I work with him on services , He will service then advise what to keep and eye on for the next year, All the coolers were removed 2 years ago so we know they in good order, (1 oil cooler was replaced) last year both gear shift cables were changed as 1 became stuck , as they looked same age and for little more cost we replaced both, Tapets were checked at 600 hours as per schedule.
I work on average £2000 a year for service / replacement of bits,
This year I moved from MDL to a private dry stack next door and saved 30% on storage costs
ian h
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Previous