It is currently 17 Dec 2018, 02:57

For Sale and Wanted

Bayliner 160 bowrider for sale

by Nick » 12 Nov 2018, 13:18

Excellent condition 2002 Bayliner 160 bowrider for sale

Always garaged. Used on the sea 3 times in it's life and flushed after. Always freshwater use.
Very low hours. Less than 1000
Serviced (gearbox oil, impellor, plugs and filter)
Trailer bearings replaced 12 months ago. Done around 50 miles since
Upholstery and carpets in excellent condition. No rips.
Full covers - trailer/storage/mooring covers as well as soft top and "camper" covers
Fusion Marine bluetooth stereo and 4 speakers
Colour fishfinder
90HP Mercury outboard in excellent condition
Comes with ski's, Hotdog, ring and life preservers.
Bow infill cushions custom made hiding a porta-poti in the bow.
Ski pole fitted from new.

1 owner, me, since new. Lack of use and family that are no longer interested forces sale.

£6k - Doubt you'll find a better budget watersports/day boat for the price.

Water-based tests possible until my membership of the local ski club lapses!

Nick
Nick
Technology Genius

by shibbs » 12 Nov 2018, 17:26

Sounds like a cracking deal for someone, good luck with the sale!!

Return to For Sale and Wanted