  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

For Sale and Wanted

Mariner 3.3 2 stroke outboard for sale

by Matt13 » 02 Apr 2018, 19:42

Well I havent posted on here for what seems like ages now boatless for a while. Anyway Spring calls for a clean out of the garage and I will be selling my Mariner 3.3 2 Stroke Outboard short shaft. The history of this engine:

Was bought second hand by me and the chap had used it once (to start up and run for a while) I then bought it and reckon its been in the salt water less than 5 times and has been in my garage with fuel still in it ever since. Probably 2 years I reckon since Ive used it. I havent tried to start it up yet just wanted to give you guys first shout before I advertise on all the usual places.

I need to check it still runs etc first but was looking for £300 ono

Pick up from Basingstoke or could meet if not too far

Matt
User avatar
Matt13
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

by ian h » 03 Apr 2018, 21:32

Can I let you know Wednesday 4th just need to make couple of calls and its bit late now
ian h

by Matt13 » 05 Apr 2018, 07:59

Yes Ian no problem
User avatar
Matt13
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

by ian h » 05 Apr 2018, 21:00

took little long than planned ,

Son has sourced engine from ebay just before saw your add.
ian h

Return to For Sale and Wanted