• Boat Banter

It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 18:07

For Sale and Wanted

FS: junior water skis

by NikTheGeek » 03 Sep 2017, 14:48

Obrien (I think) junior water skies. The type with the rope between them that you then remove once the person can do it.

Scratched and the graphics look at bit tatty, but in perfect working order.

£10 (collect from Wigan/Warrington)
Seadoo Spark (for now)
ʞǝǝbǝɥʇʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ɹǝʇʇıʍʇ
ɹǝzʇןǝɯsʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ʞooqǝɔɐɟ
User avatar
NikTheGeek
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker

Location: South Devon

by shibbs » 03 Sep 2017, 17:04

Now these I would take! But, too far from me to collect unfortunately.

Return to For Sale and Wanted