  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

For Sale and Wanted

FS: Sportsstuff Gyro

by NikTheGeek » 03 Sep 2017, 14:46

https://www.boatworld.co.uk/sportsstuff-gyro
or
https://www.sportsstuff.com/gyro.html

Bought as a xmas present for my son. Used twice and he doesn't like it. So it's up for grabs

£179 on Boatworld, yours for £90 plus postage (or collect).
Seadoo Spark (for now)
ʞǝǝbǝɥʇʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ɹǝʇʇıʍʇ
ɹǝzʇןǝɯsʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ʞooqǝɔɐɟ
User avatar
NikTheGeek
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker

Location: South Devon

by shibbs » 03 Sep 2017, 17:02

Looks great fun to me!! I struggle to get my son in a donut though! :(
Good luck with the sale though!

by NikTheGeek » 04 Sep 2017, 14:51

Yeah, my kids take watersports for granted and have lost interest. My son wants to do nothing but game or skate and my daughter wants to do nothing but draw or facetime her friends. Neither want to be towed behind the boat any more. But that's life, things change.... :(

Nick
Seadoo Spark (for now)
ʞǝǝbǝɥʇʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ɹǝʇʇıʍʇ
ɹǝzʇןǝɯsʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ʞooqǝɔɐɟ