• Boat Banter

It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 04:03
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

For Sale and Wanted

Hunton 36 for sale

by Ianfs » 26 Aug 2020, 13:44

Martin Payne has also sold his 37 "SkyFall"

Is that the red one with the fin on the stern?

I'm sure the new owner of Flying Thoroughbred will be chuffed to bits. :D

by ian h » 26 Aug 2020, 18:22

the Red Hunton 37 has aerofoil on the bow and is called "Cheetah"

I know the owner very well. He likes pushing the boundaries with engineering.
He has done some amazing changes and happy to talk to anyone about everything he has done,

I will be interested to see my boat next year, I hear its going to have a make over,
ian h

by Ianfs » 26 Aug 2020, 19:40

I will be interested to see my boat next year, I hear its going to have a make over,

Oo yes that'll be interesting. :D

by ian h » 27 Aug 2020, 19:20

My Hunton 36 and Martin Paynes 37 both went to Poole today, they made it there before the rain,

What was very interesting was that mine was taken to Poole by another boat broker whom had driven very many different boats but never a Hunton.
Upon arriving in Poole he said to Martin that he had never been on a boat that rode the sea so well it just cut through the waves, a fantastic ride,
Martin help the new owner of his boat by being crew,
The new owner was being a little cautious , Then Martin took the helm and pushed the throttles forward 1,5 meter swell and they were doing 52 mph . The owner could again not believe how these boats handle the sea,

As I have always said 1 of the best sea keeping boats in their class, If any of you get the chance to have a trip in 1 do not turn it down, you will not be disappointed
ian h

Previous

Return to For Sale and Wanted