  • In total there are 53 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 52 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 52 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Too many projects - not enough time!!!

by lewlew100 » 18 Feb 2017, 17:37

I will try to add a few pictures of the fast fishing boat we are building (currently on hold) and the old Sunseeker sports 23 that I bought to use the engine in a Fairline Carrera. Geoff. not enough room for the s23 pics, but will try to post stealth fisher now. G.
Attachments
stealthfisher.jpg
stealthfisher.jpg (188.21 KiB) Viewed 64319 times
stealthfisher cockpit.jpg
stealthfisher cockpit.jpg (103.91 KiB) Viewed 64319 times
hull, ringdeck and bulkhead bonded together.jpg
hull, ringdeck and bulkhead bonded together.jpg (115.1 KiB) Viewed 64319 times
ringdeck.jpg
ringdeck.jpg (169.22 KiB) Viewed 64319 times
floor matrix.jpg
floor matrix.jpg (121.29 KiB) Viewed 64319 times
lewlew100

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02

by betty boop » 18 Feb 2017, 17:59

looks good very much like a scaled down of my Karnic but with a plastic top,
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by lewlew100 » 18 Feb 2017, 18:19

The original moulds just had a low level screen, but as the cabin is small I made a new higher and bigger screen and top to make it more like a pilothouse. It is my intention to finish this boat, but I would like to get Mistral into the water first. I have tried to post the S23 pics, but do not know how to reduce the size. Geoff.
lewlew100

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02

by Ianfs » 19 Feb 2017, 11:31

Pm sent about resizing. :)

by lewlew100 » 19 Feb 2017, 16:45

Thanks for PM Ian. My laptop has no paint and no photobucket. Our main computer (my wifes) has the facilty to resize, but it is upstairs and she has just had a total knee replacement and cannot walk yet. I will keep trying. Geoff.
lewlew100

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02

by mlines » 19 Feb 2017, 18:19

Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by lewlew100 » 20 Feb 2017, 13:47

Thanks mlines, I think that worked atreat and will try again now. Geoff.
Attachments
rsz_sunseeker_n3.jpg
rsz_sunseeker_n3.jpg (137.68 KiB) Viewed 64274 times
rsz_sunseeker_2.jpg
rsz_sunseeker_2.jpg (111.32 KiB) Viewed 64274 times
rsz_1snseeker_1.jpg
rsz_1snseeker_1.jpg (115.32 KiB) Viewed 64274 times
lewlew100

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02

by lewlew100 » 20 Feb 2017, 16:30

Well, now that I am an expert at resizing photos (thanks Ian & mlines) I will now post a couple of pics of the Carrera's. The last picture was of our new Carrera (1985) and was taken at the Northney Marina just before we launched to go to Fecamp via Brighton. Geoff.
Attachments
rsz_carrera_idlevice.jpg
rsz_carrera_idlevice.jpg (85.53 KiB) Viewed 64271 times
carrera mistral 2.jpeg
carrera mistral 2.jpeg (50.01 KiB) Viewed 64271 times
Carrera mistral.jpeg
Carrera mistral.jpeg (42.21 KiB) Viewed 64271 times
carrera brighton 2.jpg
carrera brighton 2.jpg (196.35 KiB) Viewed 64271 times
Carrera TANGO.jpg
Carrera TANGO.jpg (121.5 KiB) Viewed 64271 times
lewlew100

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02

by lewlew100 » 20 Feb 2017, 16:36

Sorry, not such an expert I guess as photos are in reverse order!!! Geoff.
lewlew100

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02

by betty boop » 22 Feb 2017, 18:44

Hi Geoff - I wouldn't mind taking a look at either of those if they have canopy frames, I want to start getting a concrete plan for the camping cover and thought yours may be a good template as the boats are similar. Was going to text but I remember Mrs Geoff said your not good with mobiles :-) If you are around the boats one weekend I'll pop over.
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

Next