It is currently 19 Jul 2019, 20:43

Motor Boat Forum

Too many projects - not enough time!!!

by lewlew100 » 05 Jun 2019, 16:48

Hi Ian, I have already replied to your cover post, but if you did want to consider some form of cover/deck barter, the cover would be quite a lot more expensive than the deck - I am telling you that in case it convinces you that you may indeed want to give the matter further thought!!! I have now fitted two vertical rails from the hardtop down to the top of the coamings which define the W/H rear and will support the transverse partition. I have use Bimini swivels to fix the rails and when in the "open" configuration they lay down flat above the coaming and rest in another swivel. Geoff.
lewlew100
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02

by lewlew100 » 20 Jun 2019, 09:33

I made a small oval carbon fibre panel to house four Mercury instruments(speedo,revs, trim, volts) a boat nd fitted it to the dashboard. I cannot post any pics yet as I have now taken the boat away to have the covers fitted. Will post some pics on its return. Geoff.
lewlew100
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02