  • In total there are 92 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 92 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 92 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Projects

by argonaut » 24 Apr 2015, 10:19

On the last forum .. I wrote up a number of projects .... which have now been lost.

I have the pics so rewritten 2 of them and uploaded into projects folder .... will add a 3rd today.

The first my project for a boat winch -
http://www.boatbanter.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=256

The 2nd
Trailer hub service
http://www.boatbanter.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=255

The 3rd
Fitting Cruise Control
http://www.boatbanter.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=262

The 4th
Fitting Smart Tabs
http://www.boatbanter.co.uk/posting.php?mode=post&f=55

I also have my write ups of launch sites - is there enough interest to redo these - don't want to do this if not needed.
FourWinns H210, Volvo 280-C-N duoprop, Monster MTK tower, SBS 2600 twin axle trailer
Tow Vehicle - Landrover Discovery Sport
User avatar
argonaut