• Boat Banter

It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 15:15
  • In total there are 27 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 27 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Seajet 021

by MartynG » 13 Mar 2024, 18:06

I just applied antifoul so will not need more for a while.
But since applying the new antifoul paint noticed a more environmentally friendly alternative which is Seajet 021. It is free of biocides and no wish I had known about it a few weeks earier.
Has anyone tried Seajet 021 and if so did it do the job?

https://www.seajetpaint.com/en/products ... et-021-eko
Screenshot 2024-03-13 18.04.00.png
Screenshot 2024-03-13 18.04.00.png (176.79 KiB) Viewed 626 times
User avatar
MartynG

Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 17:41
Location: The Planet Earth

by Ianfs » 18 Mar 2024, 11:58

I've heard of it and I think a couple of chaps at our marina have used it but I have no knowledge of whether it is effective. Next time I see the chaps, I'll ask them.

by MartynG » 19 Mar 2024, 07:41

Thank you .
By the way pleased to see a response. I had been wondering whether anyone was visiting the forum.
User avatar
MartynG

Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 17:41
Location: The Planet Earth