• Boat Banter

It is currently 13 May 2024, 18:24
  • In total there are 22 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 22 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

Motor Boat Forum

best campsites in north west france for motor boat

by PHireland » 24 Jan 2022, 18:26

Hi Guys / Ladies
we are thinking of bringing our boat to France in July from ireland direct into cherbourg and going to Campsite by the coast or Large lake with boat access ,
Boat is rinker 232 so i`m a little concerned about suitability for driving huge distances to campsites especially in France so somewhere withing 4 hours of Port would be ideal
Does anybody recommend any suitable campsites that have decent boating facilities?
thanks
Paul
PHireland
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 24 Jan 2022, 18:19

by Ianfs » 24 Jan 2022, 21:52

Hi PHireland

Welcome to our forum. A few of the guys who boated in France have sold on their boats and moved on but I'm sure there are a few who can give you good advice.

As far as French roads are concerned though they are pretty good and even the A roads are not as bad as ours and certainly the Motorways are excellent, so even towing will be a pleasure.