• Boat Banter

It is currently 13 May 2024, 15:14
  • In total there are 8 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Are we still open ?

by shibbs » 30 Apr 2022, 11:08

I’m out of country at the moment and finding it quite frustrating how much boating I’ve seen going on over the Easter break! Weather looked great in the Solent area.

Not sure what my plans are when I get home as to whether it is worth putting her in for the remainder of the season.
Just had some major maintenance done, new engine last year but didn’t get told the steering swivel was in need of replacing while engine was out so just had engine out again to fit a whole new transom assembly.
Should’ In theory, be in a good place with pretty much everything bar the drive leg itself being brand new..

by Ianfs » 03 May 2022, 13:33

It's good to see you all here and still with an avid interest in boats.

Shibbs, you ought to get some use out of her and you're right the Solent has been exceptionally flat for some of the days we've had.

Previous