  • In total there are 31 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

Motor Boat Forum

New 2021 Drone Laws. Just thought that it may be useful.

by Ianfs » 07 Jan 2021, 12:54

If you are thinking of buying one................

Although this post is not strictly to do with Motor Boats and therefore could be classed as posted in the wrong Forum, this is probably the most widely read Forum and if you are thinking of buying one or you own a drone, or know someone who does, you will at some stage want to , or have video'd your boat. Therefore I hope you all don't mind it going into this area and if the Mods want to move it then please do.... :mrgreen:

I've watched a few video's and read the latest CAA regs and although I have no connection with this chap, I found his explanation to be the best interpretation of the new rules, but that's just me, you may have seen something better. I would add that there have been a few Guidance Policies and Safety Instructions since drones have increased in popularity, but these New CAA Regs came into operation on 31st December 2020 until 1st January 2023.