• Boat Banter

It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 00:32
  • In total there are 36 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 36 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Hunton 36 sold what next

by ian h » 18 Nov 2020, 19:10

Sold my Hunton 36 in August . Looking for next boat,

Hard boat to follow

Would like the Axopar 37 but unfortunately out of price range, OR I go Boat share which is possibility

Looking for cruising speed in the 30-40 knot range Not ready to go slowly
Length 30 - 40 foot
nothing older than 2005

Hard Top boat for all year use. In UK
Budget £100K max ideally
Looking for something safe when at anchor for the Grand kids
The Axopar 28 could fit the bill

In board or Outboard

Any other suggestions ?
ian h

by Ianfs » 21 Nov 2020, 19:36

Interesting idea, haven't thought about this idea recently, only with very good friends in 2005.

Thinking again. :D

by ian h » 24 Nov 2020, 18:36

think Outboards are the way to go on this size boat,

The more I think about this the more the Axopar 28 fits the bill
ian h