• Boat Banter

It is currently 06 Jul 2022, 03:36
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 6 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher and 4 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Speed Control

by argonaut » 14 Aug 2020, 19:50

I use my boat for Towed water sports ... and if you can get consistent stable speeds it is a whole lot better for the rider.

Competition boats come with digital speed control ..... and you can add it to other boats ....... been adding it to my new FourWinns ..... if you are interested in the project - posted it here:
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1404
FourWinns H210, Volvo 280-C-N duoprop, Monster MTK tower, SBS 2600 twin axle trailer
Tow Vehicle - Skoda Kodiaq Edition
User avatar
argonaut