• Boat Banter

It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 19:44
  • In total there are 11 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 11 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Speed Control

by argonaut » 14 Aug 2020, 19:50

I use my boat for Towed water sports ... and if you can get consistent stable speeds it is a whole lot better for the rider.

Competition boats come with digital speed control ..... and you can add it to other boats ....... been adding it to my new FourWinns ..... if you are interested in the project - posted it here:
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1404
FourWinns H210, Volvo 280-C-N duoprop, Monster MTK tower, SBS 2600 twin axle trailer
Tow Vehicle - Landrover Discovery Sport
User avatar
argonaut