It is currently 23 Oct 2020, 05:54

Motor Boat Forum

Step 2 of additions

by argonaut » 02 Aug 2020, 13:16

I have a height limit to put in in my boat shed ... if it folded fwd it would not be below the screen, be about 5” above it ...... same as FourWinns electric folding tower.

Either way I would have to fold it so backwards works ... and no more difficult.

The MTK is designed for front or rear folding, you simply swap the front & rear clamps.
FourWinns H210, Volvo 280-c duoprop, Monster MTK tower, SBS 2600 twin axle trailer
Tow Vehicle - Skoda Kodiaq Edition
User avatar
argonaut

by lewlew100 » 16 Sep 2020, 18:14

That boat looks gorgeous Argonaut. and your tower support solution was great. Geoff.
lewlew100
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02