  • In total there are 50 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 50 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests

Motor Boat Forum

It’s getting closer

by argonaut » 06 Feb 2020, 00:30

I picked up replacement Cruise Cotrol in Jan.
Today my Monster MTK tower & racks arrived.

Just need the boat. :D
FourWinns H210, Volvo 280-C-N duoprop, Monster MTK tower, SBS 2600 twin axle trailer
Tow Vehicle - Landrover Discovery Sport
User avatar
argonaut

by ChrisH » 06 Feb 2020, 10:47

Exciting... can only imagine how amazing it must feel to be waiting for a brand new boat

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by argonaut » 13 Feb 2020, 23:21

Things have taken a wrong turn.

Was confirmed boat was mid Atlantic, due to arrive Southampton on 29th Jan.
I checked to see how things progressing ... expected PDI to be underway, fitting SeaDek. Etc.
To be advised boat is not in UK, if failed to be loaded in the US.

Next shipment date is end of March. :(
FourWinns H210, Volvo 280-C-N duoprop, Monster MTK tower, SBS 2600 twin axle trailer
Tow Vehicle - Landrover Discovery Sport
User avatar
argonaut

by ChrisH » 14 Feb 2020, 07:49

argonaut wrote:Things have taken a wrong turn.

Was confirmed boat was mid Atlantic, due to arrive Southampton on 29th Jan.
I checked to see how things progressing ... expected PDI to be underway, fitting SeaDek. Etc.
To be advised boat is not in UK, if failed to be loaded in the US.

Next shipment date is end of March. :(
What... seriously... assume there will he some decent compensation enroute?
And they did not even have the decency to let you know.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by Ianfs » 14 Feb 2020, 17:08

ChrisH wrote:
argonaut wrote:Things have taken a wrong turn.

Was confirmed boat was mid Atlantic, due to arrive Southampton on 29th Jan.
I checked to see how things progressing ... expected PDI to be underway, fitting SeaDek. Etc.
To be advised boat is not in UK, if failed to be loaded in the US.

Next shipment date is end of March. :(
What... seriously... assume there will he some decent compensation enroute?
And they did not even have the decency to let you know.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I suspect it'll be written in the small print somewhere that they have an out! If not then.....££££££ :D :D :D :D :D

by argonaut » 15 Feb 2020, 21:19

On a practical side ... won’t use until April .... but certainly a tad annoying.
Must assume my new boat sits for a month on Easterern Seaboard dockside.
FourWinns H210, Volvo 280-C-N duoprop, Monster MTK tower, SBS 2600 twin axle trailer
Tow Vehicle - Landrover Discovery Sport
User avatar
argonaut

by argonaut » 01 Mar 2020, 21:38

Didn’t make end of Feb. advised due to weather and impact on shipping.
Now advised it’s due in UK 6th March.

So should be ready for collection end of March.
FourWinns H210, Volvo 280-C-N duoprop, Monster MTK tower, SBS 2600 twin axle trailer
Tow Vehicle - Landrover Discovery Sport
User avatar
argonaut

by Ianfs » 04 Mar 2020, 20:14

Ooo woop woop 48hrs until it's in the country, very exciting.

by argonaut » 04 Mar 2020, 20:32

6th. March is also my birthday ... so it’s arrival will be a nice present.
FourWinns H210, Volvo 280-C-N duoprop, Monster MTK tower, SBS 2600 twin axle trailer
Tow Vehicle - Landrover Discovery Sport
User avatar
argonaut

by Bigplumbs » 14 Mar 2020, 07:12