It is currently 20 Feb 2020, 18:35

Motor Boat Forum

Where's your jetski section? :)

by NikTheGeek » 17 Jan 2020, 20:48

Hey Capn Jack (Ian) and Colin, you still around on here?

I'm getting back on the water. I wish I hadn't sold my boat, I really do. But I did. In the interim, I have got a jetski, so I'm back on the water and it will do for now until I upgrade to something bigger and better.

Nick
Seadoo Spark (for now)
ʞǝǝbǝɥʇʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ɹǝʇʇıʍʇ
ɹǝzʇןǝɯsʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ʞooqǝɔɐɟ
User avatar
NikTheGeek
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker

Location: South Devon

by Ianfs » 19 Jan 2020, 19:36

Hey Nico. Glad to see you.

To save me doing it, you should be able to create the forum yourself. :D

We've often thought of toying with a jet ski or waverider.
Ianfs
Captain
Captain

by betty boop » 24 Jan 2020, 14:25

welcome back nik - isnt that a change in location too? seem to recall you were only toying with the idea of a south move but the draw of northern canals was just to much to bare? Sign up for the SWBR May 2020 in Brixham if you are down south.
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero