• Boat Banter

It is currently 12 May 2024, 18:39
  • In total there are 11 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 11 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Boat sales sites

by m8teymate » 30 Dec 2019, 11:32

Hi Guys,

I am thinking of selling my boat in the new year and came across this site:

https://www.boatsforsale.co.uk/boats/motor-boats/

Any of you lot used it before, if so did you have much success as it's free so was thinking of giving it a go..
m8teymate
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 30 Dec 2019, 11:23

by shibbs » 31 Dec 2019, 18:43

I’ve not used be it personally, will take a look now though. I think it depends on what you want to sell as to where to advertise it.
I think eBay is as good as anywhere up to a certain value.
I may be going through this process this year so will be paying a little more attention to what sites are out there.

by argonaut » 04 Jan 2020, 23:28

The ones I have experience of are:

Boats & outboards
https://www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk

Apollo Duck
https://www.apolloduck.co.uk/

Boat a Shop 24
https://www.boatshop24.co.uk/
FourWinns H210, Volvo 280-C-N duoprop, Monster MTK tower, SBS 2600 twin axle trailer
Tow Vehicle - Landrover Discovery Sport
User avatar
argonaut