  • In total there are 82 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 82 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 82 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Help Identify this boat or any useful info on manufacturer.

by Addillo » 25 Nov 2019, 16:43

7.jpeg
7.jpeg (68.36 KiB) Viewed 6972 times
Hi all,

I recently purchased a project boat and wondering if I could get help in identifying who the manufacturer is and where hopefully I can get more information on it.

The information I have at the moment is currently as below and I have attached some pictures if they are helpful.

Its 1999 Spirit V2000 (Witchcraft)

Hope someone will be able to help.
Attachments
2.jpeg
2.jpeg (128.61 KiB) Viewed 6972 times
Addillo
Able Rate
Able Rate

by Ianfs » 26 Nov 2019, 19:23

Hi Adillo
Where did you buy it?

by lewlew100 » 27 Nov 2019, 17:27

A quick google shows that was an American maker - 70's to 90's. A few for sale in the USA, but only one with a picture. It does not really say much about it. Geoff.
lewlew100

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02