It is currently 15 Dec 2019, 12:47

Motor Boat Forum

Where was everyone today

by ian h » 16 Nov 2019, 21:31

Went for a blast down Southampton Water and play in the Solent,

Only saw 2 other motorboats and a few sailing boats,

Light winds and gentle seas had great fun, Yes it was chilly but good boating
ian h
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

by shibbs » 17 Nov 2019, 11:18

Maybe watching the carrier come into Portsmouth? I was down working on mine and there were a huge number of boats heading out from port solent.

by Ianfs » 17 Nov 2019, 17:36

Sorry Ian, we were visiting friends in East Grinstead. :?
I hope you enjoyed your peaceful trip out. :D
Ianfs
Captain
Captain

by ian h » 18 Nov 2019, 19:51

Ianfs wrote:Sorry Ian, we were visiting friends in East Grinstead. :?
I hope you enjoyed your peaceful trip out. :D

Was very enjoyable and good to give the boat a run as well.
ian h
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer