It is currently 15 Dec 2019, 13:19

Motor Boat Forum

1700 mls in tiny speedboat nuts or more to it? Fun to watch.

by Ianfs » 28 Oct 2019, 13:59

Ianfs
Captain
Captain

by ColinR » 29 Oct 2019, 15:35

Nuts! But good luck to them.
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by shibbs » 03 Nov 2019, 22:21

Agree, nuts . But, what a great little adventure.

by Ianfs » 07 Nov 2019, 21:01

He is very watchable and his camera work is excellent.

But I can't help thinking that he knows more about boats than he's making us believe, I think his happy go lucky bumbling approach to boating is not all its made out to be. :D
Ianfs
Captain
Captain

by Ianfs » 11 Nov 2019, 12:41

Part 2

Ianfs
Captain
Captain

by shibbs » 11 Nov 2019, 22:52

Very enjoyable watching. Looking forward to the next episode.
I’d love to do something like that.