  • In total there are 109 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 109 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 109 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Another Fletcher Added to the Fleet

by Bigplumbs » 06 Oct 2019, 17:16

Felt the terrible Urge for a 19 foot bow rider to see how it compares with the 17 Footers.

My 17 footers have Merc 115's on the back and can reach about 40 knots.

Bought this the other day and on testing it with the V6 200 horse Yam on the back we got 46 knots so quite pleased. With a little work and better trimming I am going for 50 but suspect I wont make it

Here she is.... Needs a little TLC but these Fletchers have got to be kept alive

Dennis
Attachments
ockle.jpg
ockle.jpg (106.09 KiB) Viewed 11793 times
ockle 3.jpg
ockle 3.jpg (70.4 KiB) Viewed 11793 times
ockle 2.jpg
ockle 2.jpg (60.09 KiB) Viewed 11793 times
Bigplumbs

Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 22:35

by lewlew100 » 06 Oct 2019, 17:41

Looks good - that will be a super rig by the time that you are finished. Geoff.
lewlew100

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02

by betty boop » 08 Oct 2019, 18:23

Bigplumbs wrote:Felt the terrible Urge for a 19 foot bow rider to see how it compares with the 17 Footers.

My 17 footers have Merc 115's on the back and can reach about 40 knots.

Bought this the other day and on testing it with the V6 200 horse Yam on the back we got 46 knots so quite pleased. With a little work and better trimming I am going for 50 but suspect I wont make it

Here she is.... Needs a little TLC but these Fletchers have got to be kept alive

Dennis

please adopt me I need a home and have far too many hobbies i cant afford, i'll even bring my boat
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero