  • In total there are 16 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 16 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Which Boat??

by neil77m » 19 Sep 2019, 13:26

Hi everyone (new user & new post).

I have run jet skis for several years and I'm interested in buying a boat and want your experienced advice on the best options. I have a budget of around £35-40k, I would like to use the boat on the sea, lakes and rivers if possible. It must be 21ft or less (local launch restrictions) and have private toilet area (portaloo would be fine) for my wife and little girl. It will be used for towing skiers, inflatable toys and general cruising when on rivers or long lakes too.

The best value boat I can find is a Bayliner VR5 Cuddy but is this the right "all rounder" boat or is there other/better options?

Cheers

Neil
neil77m
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 19 Sep 2019, 12:59

by ian h » 19 Sep 2019, 19:05

saw these at the boat show and all of us thought they were good idea. Its a boat powered by a Jet ski

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/06/13/thi ... 4ij-k-CdhF
ian h

by Ianfs » 21 Sep 2019, 10:49

https://www.rightboat.com/gb/boats-for-sale/cobalt/243-f185bdc2-8403-4d03-9e1e-c9d1df3af4e4/rb280240

Hi Neil, welcome.
That Bayliner is a lovely boat.
This Cobalt may be slightly too big but Cobalt build nice boats. Also look at Regal and Monterey they are equally as good.

by neil77m » 25 Sep 2019, 09:53

thanks for the info. I will do a bit more research.
neil77m
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 19 Sep 2019, 12:59