  • In total there are 84 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 84 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 84 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Could anyone tell me what make and model this is ??

by David1670 » 15 Jun 2019, 20:55

Was just wondering if anyone could tell me any information about this boat?
Cheers in advance
Attachments
FB131062-8E50-4D42-BB6B-91587A17B156.jpeg
FB131062-8E50-4D42-BB6B-91587A17B156.jpeg (314.81 KiB) Viewed 7971 times
David1670
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 15 Jun 2019, 20:04

by Ianfs » 16 Jun 2019, 21:39

Yes, David welcome to the forum, what would you like to know?

by David1670 » 27 Jun 2020, 22:33

Could you tell me any information about the boat in the picture? Just wanted to know if I could find out what make and model it is or anything? Thanks in advance
David1670
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 15 Jun 2019, 20:04

by shibbs » 27 Jun 2020, 22:52

I really have no idea i'm afraid,.
If it were me, i'd try a search with river boat, then look through the images and see if i can see anything similar. If so, follow the link and go from there.
Sorry i cant be any more help, worth an image look to see if anything looks the same..

Good luck..

by Doc Oakley » 27 Aug 2020, 09:04

It's not unlike a Marine Projects boat, in style - like the old 'Princess 25' but the one in the image looks a bit smaller and the windows are different. But if may be an earlier model from the same stable.
Bonwitco 385/Evinrude E-Tec 25; Wetline 265/Honda 5
Doc Oakley
Able Rate
Able Rate

Location: North Worcestershire