  • In total there are 54 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 53 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 53 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Help with YBW forum

by ChrisH » 28 Apr 2019, 16:00

If anyone is on YBW forum, could you do me a favour please.
I just tried to log in for the first time in ages, I think the last time was when I was selling my drive on boat dock and Mariah FS20.
But when I log on now it says I banned for being a spam poster.
I'm guessing I got hacked or something maybe.

Could you a do a search for posts from username chillee00 see what I have supposedly been up to.
I can't even contact the admins on the site, it just says I am banned all of the time.

Appreciate any help
thanks
User avatar
ChrisH

by shibbs » 28 Apr 2019, 18:58

It’s just coming up ‘sorry no matches found’ when I search..
Not much help really.

by ian h » 28 Apr 2019, 19:20

There is a user chillee do not know if this is you . Also signs off as Chris
ian h

by ChrisH » 28 Apr 2019, 21:43

ian h wrote:There is a user chillee do not know if this is you . Also signs off as Chris
Thanks that would be me.. must have got the username wrong. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH