• Boat Banter

It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 12:15
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 31 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 1736 on 21 Nov 2020, 15:51
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Easter 2019

by ChrisH » 20 Apr 2019, 19:13

You get the idea here Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
ChrisH
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

by mlines » 22 Apr 2019, 18:06

Two whole days of sunshine boating for us.

On Saturday, James went out with a friend to The Needles and Yarmouth.

On Sunday, James and myself went out to Shanklin.

For Sunday it was gloriously warm. There was some chop at the end of Southampton Water and in the Hill Head/East Bramble area but once clear of Gilkicker it was a smooth run. Thought about popping into Bembridge as the tide was ok but couldnt think if there was an eatery there. So pressed on as it was so flat around to Shanklin. Moored up for a picnic lunch off the beach. We were the only boat there and it was like a mirror, beautiful.

Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
mlines
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

by ChrisH » 22 Apr 2019, 20:25

Amazing Martin. Think you picked the best day on Sunday. We went down to Newtown creek today. Very choppy in Southampton water and about half the run down the Solent. Anchorage was lovely and calm and run back surprisingly calmer than I expected. Seemed a long slog back against the tide though. Lovely afternoon out though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
ChrisH
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

by ian h » 23 Apr 2019, 20:35

shibbs wrote:That’s a real shame!! Nothing more annoying than making all the effort to go down and make a day of it and then have problem.
Hope it’s an easy fix. ( I would say cheap as well but is there such a thing on a boat?? :? )

Fingers crossed should be easy fix, Seem to recall I have had it once before, All done to lack of use I am hoping and once sorted should be good for rest of season. Annoying that need the Volvo computer connected to engine to remove fault code
ian h
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Previous

Return to Motor Boat Forum

User Menu