  • In total there are 18 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 17 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 17 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Jorida

by sprocker » 03 Apr 2019, 07:35

Am I right in thinking that a forum member had a Larson with beige covers called Jorida?

I recently move across the bay to Brixham Marina and there is a Larson called Jorida just down the pontoon from me, I wondered if it was the same boat.
User avatar
sprocker

Location: Plymouth, Devon

by betty boop » 03 Apr 2019, 18:06

yes thats the one
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by JORIDAPILOT » 04 Apr 2019, 11:48

sprocker wrote:Am I right in thinking that a forum member had a Larson with beige covers called Jorida?

I recently move across the bay to Brixham Marina and there is a Larson called Jorida just down the pontoon from me, I wondered if it was the same boat.

Hello Mr Sprocker.
Yes you are absolutely right, I used to own JORIDA, she is a Larson 240 Cabrio, I last kept her on the Hamble, however I sold her in March 2017 and the new owner took her down to Poole Harbour. She was up for sale again after only a few months with new canopy covers but otherwise untouched but I lost track after that.
If any photos came to hand I would love to see them!!
Kind Regards
Paul
Joridapilot
"Boatless"
High & Dry and a million miles from the sea.
JORIDAPILOT
Able Rate
Able Rate

by sprocker » 04 Apr 2019, 14:28

I'll see if I can get a few this weekend.
User avatar
sprocker

Location: Plymouth, Devon

by sprocker » 11 Apr 2019, 11:09

Pics from last weekend.

Image

Image
Last edited by sprocker on 13 Apr 2019, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
sprocker

Location: Plymouth, Devon

by shibbs » 13 Apr 2019, 19:32

Can anyone else see the pics...? (I can't.) :?

by sprocker » 13 Apr 2019, 19:59

Is that better?

Looks like Google Photos have followed Photobucket in not allowing hosting for forum images, so I've moved them to TinyPic,

Many thanks to Ian for letting me know.
User avatar
sprocker

Location: Plymouth, Devon

by shibbs » 13 Apr 2019, 20:09

Yes can see them now.

How's the RIB going... still pleased? much use so far?

by sprocker » 14 Apr 2019, 08:56

Hi Stu,

The RIB is brilliant, I had totally forgotten how much fun they are, and being able to handle her on my own I 'm not reliant on having anyone to crew, so am out most weekends in all weathers.
Add to that the fact that I'm not spending all of my spare time maintaining and cleaning, it's a win win situation for me.
User avatar
sprocker

Location: Plymouth, Devon

by JORIDAPILOT » 19 Apr 2019, 17:09

Thanks for the photos sprocker, good to see she is still going strong.
I have been on jury service so today was the first chance I have had to revisit the site.