  • In total there are 58 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 58 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Best place to sell a small run-about?

by Nick » 22 Nov 2018, 16:31

I'm a bit out of touch with buying and selling as I've had this one a while. Also living in Wigan doesn't give me access to many boat dealers. We have a pier and a couple of canals, but that's it.

Any recomendations of somewhere that will sell it for me or somewhere I can trail it to or just somewhere decent to advertise it?

If you are interested, it's here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/885628421468808/
Nick
Technology Genius

by Ianfs » 22 Nov 2018, 16:37

EBay or Boats and Outboards these are the only places I know.

by ChrisH » 22 Nov 2018, 18:39

Sold my old 15ft center console on gumtree.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH