• Boat Banter

It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 20:48
  • In total there are 55 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 55 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Sportsboat Forum Update

by Cap'n Jack » 03 Dec 2014, 21:21

Hi Guys

We have many strengths within our Admins and Mods, all of which are extremely important in one way or another.
Nick , the oldest member of the old Sporstboat & Rib Forum team has managed to sort out the Database of Sportsboat and Rib Forum which had been hacked by an unscrupulous pond life member and which was causing many issues which made the site unusable!

It has been repaired to a point at which we can recover pictures and content but as yet we are not able to transfer it to here.

If anyone wants to recover their information, please go ahead.

Always my best
Cap'n Jack Site Admin
Cap'n Jack
Admiral of the Fleet