  • In total there are 23 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 23 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Tripple fender baskets for sale

by ChrisH » 29 Sep 2018, 08:53

Have 2 tripple fender baskets for sale as mentioned in another post on here.

My fenders are 2 ft long and 23 cms wide.
Sorry for metric and imperial mixed.

Baskets are 23cm wide and 2ft high .
Selling as used but to be honest they don't really look like they have seen much action if any at all. All metal is completely straight with no corrosion.

I need to do some research later but I think I found these before online at about 70 to 80 quid each. If that turns out to be right I'd let both go for the price of one.
But happy to discuss.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by shibbs » 29 Sep 2018, 09:13

Hi Chris, they are too big for me, think they’ll fit the fenders but I’m after some that I can fit at a slant, facing forward on the bow rails.
Sure they’ll be snapped up in no tome, especially if not on here then the bay.

by ChrisH » 29 Sep 2018, 10:10

shibbs wrote:Hi Chris, they are too big for me, think they’ll fit the fenders but I’m after some that I can fit at a slant, facing forward on the bow rails.
Sure they’ll be snapped up in no tome, especially if not on here then the bay.
No probs Stu

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by betty boop » 29 Sep 2018, 17:57

would have been a good addition but looking in detail i'll need a vertical or horizontal straight, the only rails I've got are angled vertical and curved horizontal. it may fit but I think I'll pass on this one just in case but thanks anyway I'll probably regret it :D
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by ChrisH » 29 Sep 2018, 18:03