  • In total there are 50 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 50 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests

Motor Boat Forum

A day out today filmed

by Bigplumbs » 02 Aug 2018, 18:46

This is what me and a friend did today. All filmed expertly by a yachty friend with his DJI Mavic Pro. Wuite hard to get such good video at the speeds we were doing in excess of 30 knots at times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bsc4pe ... video_user

Dennis
Bigplumbs

Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 22:35

by ian h » 02 Aug 2018, 20:10

WOW some pilot to keep up with the boats,

I am guessing the pilot of drone was on the shore ?

Amazing even at that speed the video is shake free
ian h

by Bigplumbs » 03 Aug 2018, 05:30

Yes he was on the shore and the drone was in sport mode. Yes the gimbal on those DJI drones is quite amazing

Dennis
Bigplumbs

Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 22:35