  • In total there are 54 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 53 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 53 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Anyone for an upgrade.

by ChrisH » 27 Jul 2018, 12:17

Got some interesting options for you. LoL I'm sure we could ship them back at a reasonable cost.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by Ianfs » 28 Jul 2018, 18:24

Ha ha Chris.

Some of those look as if they've not been used in a while.
Looks like a beautiful place though.

by ChrisH » 28 Jul 2018, 18:34

Ianfs wrote:Ha ha Chris.

Some of those look as if they've not been used in a while.
Looks like a beautiful place though.
I actually think most are. The one on its side was being anti fouled. None of our ponsy boat lifts and chocking up out there.