  • In total there are 62 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 62 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Anyone out

by Ianfs » 16 Jul 2018, 10:41

this weekend? Go on upset me...……………….please. :mrgreen:

by shibbs » 16 Jul 2018, 14:31

I’ve just been away for 3 weeks and missed all the good weather, isn’t it due to change fairly soon..?

by Ianfs » 16 Jul 2018, 18:28

There's a cold front going over the UK which is weakening and showers normally preceed them. Some lows and highs fighting over us. Isobars are spread out though so settled for a few days.
Who knows how it will move around after 3-4 days. :D
Let's hope for a continuation now you're back. :D

by ChrisH » 17 Jul 2018, 14:24

My view today Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by ColinR » 17 Jul 2018, 14:57

Very nice, apart from the fat bloke :lol: :lol:
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by ChrisH » 17 Jul 2018, 15:07

ColinR wrote:Very nice, apart from the fat bloke
Lol... will take some pics of quite intersting local boats when I next walk down the beach.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by Ianfs » 18 Jul 2018, 09:40

Very nice Chris, where are you?

by lewlew100 » 22 Jul 2018, 17:00

No palm trees on the beach, but we have just spent the last 10 days in Cornwall/Devon. Sadly not with a boat (campervan). Stayed at Carnon Downs and spent most of the time around Truro, Falmouth, St Mawes etc. What a fantastic area to live. The weather was just as good as the Canaries. We have never had a holiday in the UK and enjoyed so much sunshine. By the way, I thought the fat chap on the beach looked quite slim. Ah well I suppose it is all relative. Geoff.
lewlew100

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02

by ColinR » 23 Jul 2018, 07:57

Cornwall in good weather is as good as anywhere in the world and you can get a decent pint and a pastie :D

We used to go there every year when I were a lad (a long time ago I know). Not sure as I'd like to live there though, too many tourists. :roll:
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by ChrisH » 23 Jul 2018, 22:14

Ianfs wrote:Very nice Chris, where are you?
Dominican republic Ian

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH