  • In total there are 55 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 55 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests

Motor Boat Forum

16nm passage tomorrow

by Ianfs » 17 Jun 2018, 19:18

At least you made it that far down the video. I hadn't realised Witch Way was there, sorry I could have got some great shots. What a superb place to boat from.

by Xboatboyx » 17 Jun 2018, 19:44

I will be honest and say i did skip through most of it as sailing isn't my cup of tea. Only the best marina will do for witch way ;)
Regal 2250 - 350mag Mercruiser
User avatar
Xboatboyx
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Location: Thames, Poole, Southampton, wherever

by Ianfs » 17 Jun 2018, 20:05

Ha ha James, understood. :D

by sprocker » 18 Jun 2018, 06:58

Excellent video Ian, thankyou for sharing.

I have to say even after my early years racing dinghies with my father, I no longer have much interest in yachting, but having seen the laid back cruising it offers I think I could be tempted once again.
User avatar
sprocker

Location: Plymouth, Devon

by Ianfs » 18 Jun 2018, 18:35

Thanks Andy. In fact handling a 45 which is about 3ft wider than the 39 is much the same. A Moody 32 on the other hand is so much livelier as are Lasers and the Fireflies I used to race.

by Ianfs » 23 Jun 2018, 07:55

I must say I did enjoy the change and if I were wealthy enough I would have a yacht, however I'm not ready for a complete change so would have both.
I think I'm still a mobo person though. :D

Previous