  • In total there are 12 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Season opener ..delay?

by Ianfs » 27 Apr 2018, 06:50

Any more news Argonaut?

by Bigplumbs » 28 Apr 2018, 06:10

argonaut wrote:12k more for a Disco .... you must be joking, it would have to be less money to consider a Disco ..... not for me at all.
Too heavy, too slow, too unreliable for me. "Landrover making mechanics out of owners for 60 years"

(I did compare price, for same spec ... it was more like 18k difference.)

I suspect that you are looking at new. I was talking a second hand Disco 2. I have never bought a new car and actually would never want one. I
Bigplumbs

Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 22:35

by argonaut » 01 May 2018, 21:32

Happy with car ... be towing this weekend.

It is unusual in that the 190hp diesel only has full Tow capacity in 5 seat mode.
If you fit 3rd row of seats. (7 seat is popular) you can’t have a tow bar fitted.

Very pleased with it so far ... Automatic, lane control, active cruise, automatic braking, driver almost redundant. :D
FourWinns H210, Volvo 280-C-N duoprop, Monster MTK tower, SBS 2600 twin axle trailer
Tow Vehicle - Landrover Discovery Sport
User avatar
argonaut

by Ianfs » 02 May 2018, 08:34

If you fit 3rd row of seats. (7 seat is popular) you can’t have a tow bar fitted.

I wonder why they quote a towing weight?

Previous