  • In total there are 14 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests

Motor Boat Forum

First proper trip out this season

by mlines » 16 Apr 2018, 16:43

We managed our first trip out this season with a quick blast over to Cowes to clear out the cobwebs.

Also played with a new camera.

Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by NickT » 16 Apr 2018, 17:34

Hi Martin,

I think you have put up the wrong video....
NickT
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Joined: 04 Dec 2014, 19:56
Location: Southampton, Hamble River

by mlines » 16 Apr 2018, 18:24

Looks correct to me?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by NickT » 17 Apr 2018, 05:27

Mmm, I click the video link and just have view of camera pointing down into footwell or similar?

Video length is 1 minutes 10 seconds
NickT
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Joined: 04 Dec 2014, 19:56
Location: Southampton, Hamble River

by mlines » 17 Apr 2018, 08:35

NickT wrote:Mmm, I click the video link and just have view of camera pointing down into footwell or similar?

Video length is 1 minutes 10 seconds
It's a 360 video. If viewing on a mobile device you should be able to move the device around to take a look. On a main computer you can use a mouse. On a touch screen device you should be able to slide the picture around with a finger.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by ColinR » 17 Apr 2018, 09:07

That's pretty smart Martin. What camera is it?
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by mlines » 17 Apr 2018, 09:16

Samsung gear 360 (2017), the later model that works with phones other than Samsung. Not quite producing the resolution I would have liked but it's comparatively cheap (and the kids bought it for me)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by ColinR » 17 Apr 2018, 10:45

Another toy I'm going to have to fight against buying :lol:

Out of interest do you use a smart watch? I know you, like me, like your gadgets. I'm thinking of a San=msung Gear 3
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by mlines » 17 Apr 2018, 11:13

I have the second generation Pebble, from just before pebble were bought up and then closed down by Fitbit. I like it as it lasts up to 5 days on a charge but it's getting old now and there are no updates. I have been considering a Gear as a replacement.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by NickT » 18 Apr 2018, 04:14

Thanks Martin,

All makes sense now!

Are you drystacking at universal this year?
NickT
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Joined: 04 Dec 2014, 19:56