• Boat Banter

It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 03:52
  • In total there are 19 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 19 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Sportsboat forum

by Nick » 02 Dec 2014, 11:24

Please see my post in the Admin forum. Got a backup running of sorts and I must stress, it is only a back in order that members may see or recover post information which is theirs and in no way is meant to interfere with any Sportsboat.co.uk content. Pop along and copy what you need. If/when I get pictures/attachments, I'll update you.

http://boat.warrington.ac.uk/newforum/

Nick
Nick
Technology Genius