  • In total there are 77 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 77 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 77 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Boatless

by Ianfs » 21 Sep 2018, 16:04

1.png
1.png (3.43 KiB) Viewed 5825 times

by ChrisH » 29 Sep 2018, 18:31

Took the canopy off today to see how she looks. Unusual but i rather like It.ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by lewlew100 » 29 Sep 2018, 22:35

She does look lovely, I am sure sure That you will have many happy times with her. I do of course also like the look of the Carrera on the next pontoon out!!! Geoff.
lewlew100

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02

Previous