  • In total there are 70 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 70 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 70 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Finally Done it - New to us Boat

by lewlew100 » 24 Mar 2018, 21:32

Congratulations, that looks a beautiful boat. Your fleet is certainly on t he increase now - numbers wise you are catching me up, but yours are all go and mine only projects still. Geoff.
lewlew100

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02

by ChrisH » 30 Mar 2018, 21:35

Can you let me know how she performs please when you get to open her up?
Did you look at any others that are currently advertised out there?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by Bigplumbs » 31 Mar 2018, 07:24

ChrisH wrote:Can you let me know how she performs please when you get to open her up?
Did you look at any others that are currently advertised out there?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I will certainly let you know when the weather changes and I get to Braydon water or out to sea.

We looked at 3 number 24 footers in total, A bayliner, a Maxum and this S24 and I looked at countless others on line. In the end it was the fact that this had a KAD 32 diesel in her and was very close to where I live and the price that made up my mind

Dennis
Bigplumbs

Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 22:35

by ChrisH » 31 Mar 2018, 08:39

Bigplumbs wrote:
ChrisH wrote:Can you let me know how she performs please when you get to open her up?
Did you look at any others that are currently advertised out there?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I will certainly let you know when the weather changes and I get to Braydon water or out to sea.

We looked at 3 number 24 footers in total, A bayliner, a Maxum and this S24 and I looked at countless others on line. In the end it was the fact that this had a KAD 32 diesel in her and was very close to where I live and the price that made up my mind

Dennis
Thanks Dennis.. I'm really liking the look of the older 255 or 240. 255 seems to mostly come twin engined though which I really don't want the cost of maintaining. I'm not one for doing these things myself

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

Previous