  • In total there are 52 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 51 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 51 guests

Motor Boat Forum

What have I done now

by Bigplumbs » 09 Mar 2018, 06:47

I bought another one. Information coming soon........ It has got a bed in it :D

Dennis
Bigplumbs

Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 22:35

by betty boop » 09 Mar 2018, 09:56

Is there a minimum number that defines a Fleet of vessels? I think Dennis just reached it if there is - :lol:
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by Bigplumbs » 09 Mar 2018, 16:06

I tried to count the number of internal Combustion Engines I own the other day and It was nearing 100. Does that officially qualify for Petrol Head Status

Dennis
Bigplumbs

Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 22:35

by betty boop » 11 Mar 2018, 21:39

Bigplumbs wrote:I tried to count the number of internal Combustion Engines I own the other day and It was nearing 100. Does that officially qualify for Petrol Head Status

Dennis

will be calling you 'clarkson ' soon.
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by mlines » 13 Mar 2018, 16:56

Image
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire